GENERAL PRICE LIST
These prices are effective as of April 1, 2016 and are subject to change.
The goods and services shown here are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However any funeral arrangements you select shall include a charge for our services. If you must buy items to meet legal or other requirements which you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral services and merchandise you selected.
This list may not include prices for certain items that you select, such as cemetery charges or crematory services, flowers and newspaper notices. The estimated or final prices for those items will be shown on the itemized statement describing the funeral services and merchandise you have selected. We charge for our services in buying certain items.
Transfer of deceased to the funeral home including personnel, equipment and vehicle:
- $475 (Up to 4 people / up to 40 miles from any location)
- Non Autopsied Embalmings $595
- Autopsy/Bone and, or tissue donor: $895
In New York State, embalming is not required by law. If you do not want embalming, you have the right to choose an arrangement which does not require you to pay for embalming such as direct cremation or direct burial. If you select certain funeral arrangements, such as viewing or an open casket funeral, embalming may be required by the funeral home.
. Other preparation (excluding embalming):
Embalming of the deceased, unless selected, is not required for direct cremation or for direct burial.
- Dressing and Casketing: $95
- Cosmetology: $95
- Custodial Care (Charge/day or part thereof): $150
- Topical Disinfection: $325
- Restoration (Per Hour): No Charge
- Removal of Pacemaker: $175
Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff: $1,195
The charge for our services will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements which you select. However, this charge will not be added to the cost for direct cremation, direct burial, forwarding of remains or receiving of remains because this service is included in those charges.
Basic arrangements include services of the funeral director, other staff, equipment and facilities to respond to the initial request for service, the arrangement conference, securing of necessary authorizations and coordination of service plans with parties involved in the final disposition of the deceased.
Supervision (Funeral Director and Staff)
- Supervision for Visitation (up to 4 Hours): $500
- Supervision for Funeral/Memorial Services: $500
- Graveside Ceremony ( this fee is not charged for burials on the same day as the service): $150
- Burial or Entombment of Urn: $150
- Use of Facilities (Visitation or service): $100
- Use of Facilities for Funeral Service withno prior visitation: $100
- Use of Facilities for Prayer Service: $100
- Use of Funeral Home Facilities and Supervision for Visitation: $600
- Use of Funeral Home Facilities and Supervision for Funeral/Memorial Service: $600
- Hearse: Local: $350
- Flower Vehicle & Alternative vehicle: (Note: these vehicles are not always needed): $250
- Lead, clergy, or service car: $130
Additional Services and Merchandise:
- Memorial Packages-As Selected: $195- $275 (Register Book, 100 Laminated Prayer Cards, 50 Acknowledgement Cards, DVD Memorial Tribute included in package, 1 DVD copy included)
- Register Books: $45-$100
- Prayer Cards (laminated)- Price Per 25: $25
- Bookmark Prayer Cards (laminated) – Price Per 25: $35
- Acknowledgment Cards - Price Per 25: $25
- Service Programs – Price per 25: $25
- DVD Memorial Tribute- includes 1 DVD copy: $50
- Additional Copies of DVD Tribute: $20
- Cemetery Equipment: $295.
- (Note: Overtime charges of $70.00 per hour will be added weekdays after 3:30 pm arrival at cemetery and $250.00 per hour on Sunday or Holidays)
- Forwarding remains to another funeral home: This charge includes the transfer of remains to the funeral home, embalming, the services of the funeral director and staff, securing necessary authorizations, and local transportation to point of shipment: $1,670
- Receiving remains from another funeral home: This charge includes basic transportation of the remains to the funeral home and/or place of local disposition, services of the funeral director and staff, and securing necessary authorizations: $1,670
Services and merchandise provided as cash advanced items will be billed at the same amount paid by the funeral home. Examples would be newspaper notices, cemetery charges, clergy, organist, soloist, copies of Death Certificates, etc.
Direct Cremation: $1,195
Our charge for this service includes transfer of deceased to funeral home, services of the funeral director and staff, necessary authorizations, the transportation of the remains to the crematory, returning of the cremains to the funeral home. This charge does not include viewing or ceremony.
* NOTE: If you choose to arrange a direct cremation, you may use an unfinished wooden box or an alternative container. The cost of the container will be added to the creamtion package. Alternative containers can be made of heavy cardboard, press wood or composition materials (with or without an outside covering), or may be pouches of canvas or other materials. The crematory fee will also be added to the cost of the direct cremation.
Direct Burial: $2,295
Our charge for this service includes the transfer of deceased to funeral home, services of the funeral director and staff, necessary authorizations, dressing/casketing, transportation of the deceased to the cemetery. This charge does not include viewing or ceremony, casket or outer burial container.
*Family may choose from a selection of caskets, and ourter burial containers, from our selection book.
*Packages do not include “non-funeral home items” or “cash disbursements”
We offer a full list of Caskets, Outer Interment Receptacles and Urns.